Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow?

So there was crazy massive snowfall here the other day, though it's mostly melted since it is now in the 60's and it was 75 today. It was totally random, we got 2 feet of snow. I haven't seen this much snow in a while. As much as I don't like the cold, it was quite pretty. Got some shots and here they are. I got a couple of shots of the remains of snow on the beach but I'll edit them later, plus I didn't get too many of those since I just wanted to go surfing when it got warm, the air that is cuz the water was freeezing. Imagine a frigid waterfall dumping on your head... yea, brain freeze... even with a hood on. But I had lots of fun.








5 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Is it spring there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. March 21st is the first day of spring, but the weather has been gettin super nice only for a few days at least. You live in Maryland right? Did it get this sparatic warm weather as well there? I live in NJ so its not too far from there. I'm glad you like my photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey NJ! Yes. I live in Maryland, and it snowed today! I will putting up some snow photos tomorrow. Strange weather we are having.

    You should join us in our photo shoot out. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photo shoot out? What's that about? Sounds fun, I'd like to join.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey wheres all the great spring and summer photography? =D

    ReplyDelete